Changing your plan type from Standard to Pro can easily be done online in five clicks.
Log in to your Formstack Sign account via https://my.insuresign.com/. Once you're logged in, follow the steps below:
- Click the Account tab on the top of the page
- Click the Billing tab
- In the Billing tab, click "Edit" right next to your current plan's name
- Select the Pro option
- Click the Save Changes button
And that's it, you're all set!
If you need to change the frequency of your billing from Monthly to Annually instead of your plan type, simply follow the steps above. Except in Step 4, instead of selecting the "Pro" option, select "Annual" on the Billing Cycle line.
- You have to be an Admin user to perform this task.
- The self-serve option only works one way. If you want to change back to Standard from Pro, or to Monthly from Annually, contact our Support Team and we can make the change for you.
- Trial users can also change their plan type and billing cycle in-app using the steps above, even before you add your payment profile.
Check out our Pricing Page for more information on pricing and feature comparison between the Standard and Pro plans.