If you upload a document to Formstack Sign and it is blank on the Configure Participants Step this could indicate a few easy to solve issues.
Please confirm the browser you are accessing Formstack Sign with.
We generally recommend Google Chrome, FireFox or Microsoft Edge. Internet Explorer 11 at times can have difficulty displaying the web content properly and the blank document issue may be present.
If opening Formstack Sign in an alternate browser does not resolve the issue this may indicate an issue with the Document file being uploaded it self.
To resolve this we would recommend recreating the document with the following workflow.
1. Open the file in a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader.
2. Hit "Ctrl + P" on your keyboard or click on "File" and then select "Print".
3. This will open the print window. Click on the drop-down menu under "Printer" and from the options presented select "Microsoft Print to PDF". then print it.
4. This will create a new pdf file of your document generally free from any corruption or missing information needed to upload properly to our service.
5. Upload the new document file to FormStack Sign